Play Rainbow Riches Megaways Slot Online For Free

play rainbow riches megaways game for freeThe original Rainbow Riches game is familiar to most players. The game was originally released for land-based casinos, but its online version quickly became a favorite of many online casinos and players, and also spawned many sequels. Now, Barcrest has renewed this beloved classic by adding a Megaways feature that has recently gained great popularity. The result is Rainbow Riches Megaways, released in July 2019, which is faithful to the original game, but has many more ways to win!

The Rainbow Riches Megaways game screen, with six regular reels and one extra reel, offers 117,649 ways to win. Megaways mechanics allows 2-7 symbols to appear on each reel, that is, the number of rows on each reel varies with each spin. The number of winning ways changes according to the lines, and you can see the number of winning ways that are currently valid on each spin in the box below the game screen.

1
5 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

No Deposit 50 Free Spins On Sign Up

2
4.9 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

No Deposit 50 Free Spins On Sign Up

3
4.9 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

475% Bonus On Your 1st Deposit

4
4.9 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

50 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus

5
4.8 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

No Deposit 20 Free Spins On Sign Up

6
4.8 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

€5 No Deposit Bonus On Registration

7
4.8 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

Welcome Bonus up to £6,000

8
4.8 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

5 Euro No Deposit Upon Registration

9
4.7 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

No Deposit 50 Free Spins Bonus

10
5 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

100% up to £2,000 Bonus + 50 Free Spins

11
4.9 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

50% Bonus + 125 Free Spins On 1st Deposit

12
4.9 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

150% up to €200 Welcome Bonus

13
5 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

450% Bonus on First 3 Deposits

14
5 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

No Deposit 50 Free Spins Bonus

15
4.9 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

525% Welcome Bonus Package

16
5 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

50 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus

17
5 / 5
TOTAL SCORE

50 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus

PLAY RAINBOW RICHES MEGAWAYS SLOT FOR FREE

Rainbow Riches Megaways RTP and Volatility

Rainbow Riches Megaways variance is medium to high, so you can expect moderate-sized wins at relatively regular intervals. This makes the game suitable for all types of players regardless of the style of the game and the size of the cash register. Rainbow Riches Megaways has a maximum profit of €250,000 and a return rate of 95.9%, which is typical for slot machines.

You can play Rainbow Riches Megaways for free as much as you want here at freeslots.ninja on your computer, phone, and tablet. Just click the red button above and enjoy the game.

Playing Rainbow Riches Megaways Betting Options

As in many other Megaways games, Rainbow Riches Megaways also have six regular reels, in addition to which the extra reel runs horizontally above the four middle reels. You can get to know the world of leprechaun with a minimum bet of €0.20, while the maximum bet can be set at €20. You can control your bet using the arrow keys displayed at the bottom right of the game screen. From the same menu, you can choose to start autoplay spins or check the rules of the game.

If you want to check the payment table, it opens by pressing the question mark. To win, you must get at least three symbols on adjacent reels, and the winning combination must start on the first reel on the left. With the avalanche function, the symbols involved in the winning combination evaporate, and a new symbol drops in its place, bringing new opportunities for victory. This will continue as long as there are no more new wins, when the winnings will be paid and the next spin can begin.

Theme and Graphics

The graphics of Rainbow Riches Megaways can feel familiar to all Irish game lovers, especially those who have played other games in the series. In the background of the game area you can see a beautiful green meadow landscape with a mountainous landscape looming in the background. Over the landscape is a rainbow, at the end of which lies the treasure of the Leprechaun: a pot of gold. Instead of the usual Irish symbols, such as four-clover and pints, white-based reels show card symbols and jewels of different colours.

play rainbow riches megaways slot in demo modeYour adventure is accompanied by Happy Irish folk music played on violin and flute. And you can hear the chirping of birds in the background. Sound effects celebrate your winnings and the appearance of special symbols on the reels. During free spins, the green-toned moors cape becomes reddish, and the tempo of the background music increases even more. The overall look of the game is cheerfully sunny and colourful, and together with the vibrant music it makes Rainbow Riches Megaways a real good mind game experience.

Symbols in Rainbow Riches Megaways

There are ten basic paying symbols in the game: card symbols for smaller winnings and precious gem symbols. The best possible winning combination is six of the same symbols. A ten based on the value scale will pay your bets 0.8 times if you receive six pieces in the winning combination. Six jacks pay your bet at 0.9 times. If you get six queens or kings in a combination, you win back your bet. The ace pays your bet 1.75 times for a six-symbol winning combination.

rainbow riches symbols payoutA sapphire sparkling in blue is the least valuable gem, and pays the same size as an ace. The green-veined emerald and purple amethyst will bring double the winnings of your bet if you get six of them in a combination. Six orange jewels cost 7.5 times your bet. The most valuable gemstone is a silver diamond, which gives victories over two symbols already. Six diamonds will bring you 50 times the size of your bet!

Special Symbols

The Wild symbol is a lucky horseshoe that brings stuffing to your winning combinations by replacing any basic symbol. The Wild symbol can only be seen on the extra horizontal reel. In addition, there are special symbols in the game that have no monetary value. The Super Gem, a mystery symbol, is a colorful gem that can transform itself and other visible gems into one and the same symbol. The bonus symbol is a glowing pot of gold that starts Free Spins Bonus round.

Rainbow Riches Megaways Special Features

The basic game mode of Rainbow Riches Megaways has one special function that can start in any round. The Super Gem Bonus function starts every time the Super Gem symbol appears on the extra reel. In this case, the Super Gem itself and all other visible gem symbols become one randomly selected gem symbol, which brings a high chance of winning. Once all the symbols have changed, the winnings will be paid, and the game will continue as usual.

Rainbow Riches Megaways Free Spins Bonus

rainbow riches megaways free spins bonus roundThe game’s best winning potential can be found in the free spins function, which can be accessed with bonus symbols appearing on the reels. Golden pots filled with gold are Bonus symbols that activate the free spins feature, as long as you can see at least four pieces on any reel. With four bonus symbols, you win 12 free spins. If you get more than four bonus symbols, you get the extra five free spins for each extra bonus symbol, that is, for example, five symbols bring 17 free spins.

During the Bonus round, you can win additional spins if the +1, +2 or +3 symbols appear on the extra horizontal reel. They will give you the number of additional spins indicated by their number. During the free spins round there is also an unlimited multiplier feature. The winning multiplier starts with at the x1 and increases by one with each successive win. Best of all, it does not return to the beginning with the losing round, but continues to grow throughout the round with every single win you get.

Rainbow Riches Megaways Bonus Buy

rainbow riches megaways slot bonus buy free playIf you can’t wait for bonus symbols to appear, you can also buy a free spins feature that costs 100 times your bet. There is also a gambling function called Take a Chance, where you can pay 25% of the price of free spins to get a 25% chance of winning free spins, 50% of the price to get a 50% chance of getting free spins, or 75% of the price, giving you 75% chance.

Similar Games

Ireland is one of the most popular themes in slot games, so it is not difficult to find good quality slots filled with leprechauns, four-clovers, and rainbow pots. If you want to stay in Irish-themed Megaways, try Irish Riches Megaways produced by Blueprint Gaming, where you can find, among other things, the winning symbols evaporating, 117,649 ways to win, and special symbols such as wild and mystery symbols. Best of all, this game also features a progressive Jackpot King jackpot! Play’n GO‘s fun Leprechaun Goes Egypt game combines two popular themes: Irish and ancient Egypt.

Is Rainbow Riches Megaways a Good Slot Machine?

Rainbow Riches Megaways is an expected addition to one of the most popular slot games. The visual elements of the game have been considered very similar to the original game, as you continue to adventure on the swampy moors of Ireland under the rainbow. However, thanks to Megaways mechanics, the game screen is in constant motion, and the highest possible number of winning ways has risen to 117,649! A little higher than the middle class volatility and a fair return rate bode well for profits.

Additional tension in the basic game mode is provided by the fall function, where the winning symbols evaporate, as well as special symbols such as the wild symbol and the Super Gem symbol, which can turn all the visible gems into one and the same symbol. However, the game’s best winning potential can be found in the free spins feature, which you can start by collecting enough bonus symbols, or alternatively by purchasing the feature. The increasing odds of winning and the potentially unlimited number of additional rounds make this a very exciting and rewarding slot game!